- Solaray® Lung Caps are raw gland concentrates, freeze dried to preserve enzyme activity, concentrated, defatted and toxin-free. They also contain Herb Activators (herbs that cause the lung caps to be assimilated better and more rapidly) and homeopathically prepared nutrients for synergistic effect.
Glandular products provide a balance of multiple factors to promote growth and maintenance of organs and glands, rather than an excess of a single hormone or factor.
Preparations from healthy organs such as the lung supply substances that may be deficient in the corresponding organ in vivo, including nuclei acids and organ-specific enzymes.
Lung Caps by Solaray contain all the healthy enzymes, hormones and tissues that may be lacking in someone with a lung disorder or disease. Even healthy lungs can benefits from the use of Lung Caps because they may boost the functioning level of the lung.
Ingredients per 2 capsules:
- Lung (Bovine) 400 mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepia tuberosa) 375 mg
- Wild Cherry Bark (Prunus virginiana) 50 mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva) 50 mg
- Clove (Caryophyllus aromaticus) (flower) 35 mg
SolaRay Lung Caps